Renewable Energy Technologies
At BHESCo, we ensure that our customers have access to the most cost effective renewable energy technologies available.
After years of working closely with experts in the field, we have a proven track record of performance providing real value for money.
With renewable energy, not only do you save money because you are generating your own power, but you can even make money by exporting that power back into the Natinal Grid.
Some of our most popular technologies include:
- Used to convert solar energy into electricity directly.
- We are lucky in sunny SouthEast England where we have solar efficiencies of 20%, which makes Solar PV very economically attractive.
- BHESCo invests in these systems on behalf of our customers so you don’t have to worry about the upfront cost
- Solar PV is very efficient because the electricity doesn’t have far to travel as it is generated on site.
- Used to generate hot water using energy from solar panels.
- Over the summer months this system will supply 60-80% of your total heated water
- BHESCo invests in the system on your behalf in order to ensure the highest quality customer service
- A system that generates energy by burning organic materials such as wood pellets.
- It provides space heating and hot water.
- You can decide the timings of the burner because the accumulator tank can be programmed to release stored heat whenever you want.
- It is especially useful for homes that are off the gas grid.
- A system that transfers heat from outside the building to inside the building.
- It uses a refrigerant system which, after compressing and condensing the air, is able to absorb heat from one place and release it in another.
- It can be used to release hot air, hot water-filled radiators, underfloor heating and for hot water.
- The same system can often be reversed and cool the temperature of the house over the summer months..