Notice of BHESCo’s 2016 Annual General Meeting
2016 Annual General Meeting of Brighton & Hove Energy Services Co-operative Ltd
BHESCO are delighted to announce that we will be holding our second Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Thursday 29th September 2016 at Wagner Hall in Brighton (click for map).
The business of the evening will include:
- The receipt of the accounts and balance sheet and of the reports of the Board.
- The appointment of an Auditor, if required.
- The election of the Board.
- The application of profits.
- Decide on the distribution of interest to members.
After the meeting there will be a social event with canapés and soft drinks where we will hear from Liz Whitehead of Fabrica art gallery on the relationship between art and the environment, Paul Pillai from Montessori Place about working with BHESCO, and Mark Kenber from Mongoose Energy on how community energy is changing the UK’s energy supply market.
All are welcome – we’d love to see you there!